- Springs Natural Healing Co., Facial Rejuvenation uses the Energy Light Rejuvenation (ELR)™system that was developed according to the principles of Chinese medicine by Darren Starwynn, O.M.D.
- ELR™s exclusive combination of Micro-current and Therapeutic Light and Color (Microlight) re-educates facial muscles and addresses the underlying causes of visible aging.
- This technique is a non-needle technique. Although acupuncture points are stimulated during the treatment, no needles are used in the face.
- This technology is uniquely different from anything else on the market, because of the patented technology where color lights are applied to the acupuncture points and can result in creating whole body rejuvenation.
- Micro-current electro-stimulation at low frequency is an ideal stimulus for facial rejuvenation as all body functions are governed by electrical systems, including muscle contractions and relaxations, nerve function, glandular secretions, brain activity, healing and regeneration, pain perception and so much more.
- Dr. Starwynn’s research has shown that the acupuncture meridian system is rapidly balanced when stimulated with properly polarized micro-currents in the 1 – 10 Hz frequency range. The ELR™ system primarily utilizes such currents for facial stimulation.
- Micro-currents are gentle electrical currents delivered in the millionths of amps range (microamp). Micro-currents are more harmonious with the body’s innate bio-electric activity than the high-intensity milliamp currents (delivered in the one thousand of amps range) used in traditional electro-acupuncture and electro-therapy such that you would find with a TENS unit.
- According to Dr. Starwynn, a person with a healthy, glowing face has good internal energy balance. Conversely, visceral weaknesses and dysfunctions show in the face through dark circles, pale or luster-less skin, blemishes, acne, excessive wrinkling and other signs.
- ELR™ Treatments can
- Encourage Collagen Production
- Smooth Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Firm Skin Tone
- Improve Skin Texture
- Diminish Blemishes and Breakouts
- Minimize Puffiness and inflammation
- Treatments usually last about 1 hour. The first appointment is longer so that we can assess your overall health.
- Suggested Ten to Twenty treatments consecutively depending on your age. 30 somethings will need fewer than 40 somethings and those over 50.
- Two or more treatments per week for the first 2 to 3 weeks and then weekly thereafter. Once the series is completed you may opt for more weekly treatments or monthly or bi-monthly maintenance.
- Smoking, excessive alcohol, drug use, sunbather’s and high caffeine users tend to be more deficient with more lines and dryness reflected on the face. These people will most likely need the twenty treatments.
- Contraindicated for those that have migraines, high blood pressure, broken blood vessels, rosacea, plastic surgery patients, ulcerated or irritated skin.
- One-time treatment $125
- Package of 3 Treatments at 5% discount $356 (prepaid)
- Package of 10 Treatments at 10% discount $1125 (prepaid)
- Package of 12 Treatments at 12% discount $1320 (prepaid)
- Package of 20 Treatments at 20% discount $2000 (prepaid)
When purchasing a package of treatments you should be willing to come in twice per week, depending on your age, skin health and number of previous treatments.
All prepaid services and package sales are final and non-refundable. Should you decide to discontinue your prepaid services,the amount paid, less the full standard price ($125) of any used treatments can be applied to other services offered in the clinic and cannot be applied to retail.